A unique offering that enhances industry – academia partnership
YUGMA, in Sanskrit means “the state of being in unified collaboration” and through this platform we aspire to enhance collaboration between organisations and B-Schools, across geographies.
YUGMA offers range of partnership models for both B-Schools and Corporates to build capabilities within students, build research oriented knowledge, derive new solutions to unique business problems and thus solve two critical challenges facing these segments– enhancing employability and access to future ready talent.
An opportunity to identify and develop talent early on and leverage the knowledge and resources for critical problem solving through
- Live Projects and Internships
- Case Study competitions
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Research collaborations
An opportunity to enhance the skill sets of students and have access to quality projects and mentorships from the senior industry professionals through
- Lab in the Box – Encompassing live projects, internships, student mentorship, guest lectures etc by setting up development labs in college campuses
- Case study competitions/ Hackathons
- Board Advisory – for enhancing the employability and program pedagogy
- Faculty Development Programs